July’s Mystic Muse subscription box was even better than last month’s! I’ve been waiting for a quiet evening to break out these lovely tools, and I was not disappointed. In this month’s box…
- A nice, chunky amethyst point. As amethyst is one of the most versatile stones, I am always happy to add one to my collection. This one has a pleasing amount of heft that can be dropped in the bottom of a handbag or a pocket without fear of damage.
- Love by Luna Energize + Citrine Gem Juice. A really lovely citrus fragrance…not too sharp, not too sweet, just ripe.
- Designs by Katie Leigh diffuser bracelet. Ohhhh….I’ve been wanting a diffuser bracelet FOREVER. Add fragrance oil and go…finally, it won’t wash off my hands! This one has a beautiful onyx bead. I love onyx for protection and grounding.
- Mystic Muse alchemy patch. As a fan of all things alchemical, I am plotting the perfect jacket to add this to!
- Sage bundle. Yasssss, I need to smudge, and smudge often, to remove the gunk that’s circulating out there. This is a good reminder.
- Goodnight Darling Co. Deep Detox Bath Soak. I love bath salts…and this has rose petals, eucalyptus, and lavender. The fragrance is very subtle and not overwhelming, the texture is lovely, and the rose petals are decadently abundant.
- Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask. Oh, yum! I love this. As a gal with oily skin, clay-based masks are my friend, and I’m thrilled to finally have one with antioxidant goodness that doesn’t make my face look like an oil slick. Two thumbs up!
I am loving these mystical surprises in the mail. Can’t wait for August!